Wednesday 25 May 2016

Potato plant with Labels

This is a picture I made with Carol in a workshop. Because we are currently learning about potatoes, it is a diagram of a potato.

The first thing I did to make the photo was to draw the outline. After that i coloured it in, and then I had to write the labels and draw the line. Then I had to save it, and export it to my Google Drive. After that I added the photo to this blog post and wrote these words.

When you make a diagram it is important to know the important things about what you're making a diagram of. The labels have to be short but descriptive, and label everything clearly. You have to make sure all the fonts and writing are the same and easy to read.

Did you know that Sweet Potatoes aren't actual Potatoes?

1 comment:

  1. This turned out great, Henry! Can you please add a sentence explaining that you are learning about potatoes at the moment. What is the most interesting thing you have learnt about them so far, that you didn't know before? Or is there a question about potatoes that you're wondering about?

    Carol

    ReplyDelete